An indigenous drilling fluids company seeks to recruit highly competent, self motivated and dynamic Quality, Health, Safety and Environment coordinator.
Experience: 7 years
INDUSTRY: OIL AND GAS
• Must have relevant HSE and Quality Management System Trainings and Certification (IS0 9001:2008 QMS Lead or Internal Auditor Certification). .
• Must have a NEBOSH, IGC Certificate, and QAQC Inspection Certification, OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead or Internal Auditor Certification.
• Minimum of 7 years practical experience in QHSE in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Knowledge of and ability to use management concepts and principles including goal setting, planning and execution.
• Knowledge of company HSE, cause no harm principles, company core values and visions.
• Knowledge of regulatory agency, company, client and subcontractor HSE requirements.
• Relevant education background in any QHSE field will be an added advantage.
• JOB DESCRIPTION
• Performs reporting, risk assessment and auditing and observes all HSE related activities and policies within a location.
• Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, provincial and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third party QHSE policies and procedures.
• Performs post-incident investigations and communicates findings with management until all action items have closed
• Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
• Prepares and updates HSE statistical tracking and trending data
• Remain abreast of all relevant HSE laws, codes of practice and standards for the area.
• Assist project HSE Manager with client's HSE requirements and assists in compliance
• Assists to develop HSE plans that comply with company policies and procedures as well as local client requirements.
• Assists with the development and implementation of appropriate location emergency response system.
• Provide relevant information for monthly HSE reports
• Supervises the administrator and record keeper on area specific HSE audits, inspections, reports, certification, permits, etc
• Attends pre-job pl~mning and other client meetings as required
• Conducts HSE audits and inspections
• Conducts HSE presentations and training to employees as required
• Assists work site personnel and line management in development of work site HSE and cause No Harm promotions and campaigns
• Promote a positive Company image during the course and scope of the performance of these duties.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their applications to: SPAC.CAREERS@gmail.com
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!