ThejobMag Center is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
• Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
• Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
• Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
• Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
• Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
• Develops hospital staff's pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
• Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
• Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infectioncontrol protocols.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 1-3 years experience will be an added advantage.
• Must be licensed to practice.
Analyzing Information , Administering Medication, Judgment, Verbal Communication, Managing Processes, Legal Compliance, Productivity, Quality Focus, Attention to Detail.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2014.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the position of interest as the subject of the mail.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!