On 10/Apr/2014 / In Government Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for the position of Resident Doctors in the following departments:
- surgery, orthopaedic surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, internal medicine, www.medicalworldnigeria.com opthalmology,community medicine, ENT, radiology, morbid anatomy, microbiology, haematology, family medicine, anaesthesiology.
Prospective candidates are expected to:
1. be fully registered with the medical and dental council of nigeria to practice medicine
2) have satisfactorily completed the national youth service corps scheme.
3) have passed the primary examination of either the national postgraduate medical college of nigeria or the west african college.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicatio forms are to be collected from the office of the director of administration, Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital, PMB 5025, Nnewi.
Completed application forms should be submitted to the office of the director of administration, NAUTH, www.medicalworldnigeria.com Nnewi on or before 31st May, 2014 enclosing two copies each of the following documents
1) curriculum vitae
2. all relevant credentials
3. primary fellowship certificate
4. birth certificate
5. Evidence of change of name where necessary
6. Three referee reports
7. current practising license
8. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
Date of interview: Monday 9th june 2014
VENUE: Boardroom, NAUTH, Nnewi
Prof. Igwegbe, A O (CMD)
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!