On 17/Apr/2014 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Job ID: OBJH0003
Closing Date: 2014-04-28
Job Description :
• Conduct paediatric radiographic examinations 0n patients in accordance with Departmental protocols.
• Maintain a high standard of professional expertise and pursue continuous professional development by attending lectures, seminars, reading current literature etc. and participating in clinical audit when funding and service commitment allow.
• Ensure all equipment are working properly and maintain a register of equipment breakdowns, repairs and maintenance. All equipment faults or changes in operational behaviour should be reported to the Medical Director.
• Participate in the emergency/shift duty within the Children’s Hospital and have a flexible attitude to working hours commensurate with the needs of the service.
• Liaise with all service users and suppliers to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Department.
• BSc. (Hons.) Radiography or its equivalent
• 1-3 years Paediatric Radiography experience,
• Sound knowledge of Computerised Radiography systems relevant to the paediatric specialty
Must Have (apart from the above):
• Thorough knowledge of radiographic equipment and accessories, ability to adapt to various situations and procedures
• Demonstrable ability to perform a broad range of diagnostic radiologic procedures.
• Good communication skills
• Analytical ability and basic computer skills.
• Good rapport with children and team
• Ability to produce high quality images
Age bracket: N/A
Please send CV with subject tagged "Radiographer—OBJH0003" to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!