Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant positions in elizade university, ilara-mokin, ondo state, Nigeria. Elizade university is a private university situated in ilara mokin, ondo state, Nigeria. The university aims to be an institution with the best traditions in the production of self reliant, ethics-conscious, globally competitive graduates imbued with requisite skills, competencies and ability to be key players in the nations' quest for socio economic and technological development.
1) Prinipal Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent with at least six years of post qualification experience inactive medical practice. Postgraduate fellowship in family medicine will be an advantage .
2) Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent qualification with at least two years post NYSC experience.
3) Staff Nurse: RN with related post basic qualification or BNSc degree with NYSC Certificate or exemption.
4) Laboratory Scientist: A degree in Medical Laboratory sciences with at least four years post graduation experience.
5) Records Officer: HND in Medical Records with at least four years experience.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Salaries and conditions of service are comparable to what obtains in Nigerian Public universities.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Each applicant should submit with his/her application, a copy of his/her detailed curriculum vitae and credentials, highlighting, among others things, the following:
a) full names, place and date of birth, home address, contact address, nationality, marital status, number and ages of children, institutions attended with dates , academic qualifications obtained with dates, working experience, present employment indicating present status and salary, extra curricular activities, and three referees stating the names, addressess and mobile phone numbers of the referees. The referees should be requested by the applicant to forward thier report under confidential cover directly to the registrar.
Application should be sent to: email@example.com
Application closing date: two weeks from the date of this publicaton.
signed: Omololu Adegbenro (Registrar)
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!