On 17/Apr/2014 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Job Title: Medical Secretary
Job ID: OBJH0008
Closing Date: 2014-04-28
Job Description :
• Represent medical doctors by screening incoming telephone calls; scheduling, receiving and confirming scheduled patients and visitors to medical staff; screening unscheduled patients and visitors; arrange referrals to other health care providers.
• Schedule appointments for consultations, x-rays, lab tests, physical therapy, MRI's, CT scans, etc.
• Prepare medical reports and summaries, patient histories, operative notes, manuscripts and correspondence, also plan, organize, coordinate and control projects.
• Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; maintain patient records; take minutes of meetings.
• Generate revenues by completing direct patient and third-party billing; monitor accounts receivables; initiate collection calls and reminders
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipate needs; place and expedite orders; acknowledge receipt.
• A good degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• General Office Management Experience
Must Have (apart from the above):
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Excellent organization, time management and customer service skills
• Good Business Knowledge and knowledge of medical terminologies
• Reporting Skills
Age bracket: N/Awww.medicalworldnigeria.com
Please send CV with subject tagged "Medical Secretary—OBJH0008" to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!