On 17/Apr/2014 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Job Title: Medical Records Officer
Job ID: OBJH0007
Closing Date: 2014-04-28
Job Description :
• Initiate and maintain medical records operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Provide medical records by routing records to admissions and emergency departments, physicians, and other authorized hospital staff; maintaining chart location systems.
• Resolve medical record discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Maintain historical reference by abstracting and coding clinical data, such as diseases, operations, procedures, and therapies, using standard classification systems; filing documents.
• Prepare statistical reports by collecting and summarizing medical care and census information, such as types of diseases treated, surgery performed, and use of hospital beds.
• Provide medical record information by responding to queries and requests of patients, hospital staff, law firms, insurance companies, and government agencies.www.medicalworldnigeria.com
• A good bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• Experience with medical billing or dealing with medical records preferable
Must Have (apart from the above):
• Time Management skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent Documentation Skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
Age bracket: N/A
Please send CV with subject tagged "Medical Records Officer—OBJH0007" to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!