On 17/Apr/2014 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Job ID: OBJH0004
Closing Date: 2014-04-28
Job Description :
• Examine human samples such as blood, tissue, urine or cerebrospinal and faecal material for enzymes, hormones, and other constituents;
• Analyse cell cultures grown from tissue samples and identify blood groups;
• Work with computers, sophisticated automated machinery, microscopes and other hi-tech laboratory equipment;
• Monitor the effects of medication and other programmes of treatment by carrying out further tests;
• Make use of information technology to accurately record and analyse data, write reports and share results;
• Respond to and redirect professional enquiries;
• Assist in the production of laboratory documentation, particularly relating to policies and standard operating procedures;
• Develop new methods of investigation and keep up to date with diagnostic innovations;
• Implement quality control procedures (both internal and external) to maintain accurate results;
• Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) or its equivalent
At least 2 years relevant experience, preferably in a hospital setting.
Must Have (apart from the above):
• Patience, decisiveness and meticulousness.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Accuracy, with good attention to detail.
• Good communication skills in English and Ibo (an advantage).
Age bracket: N/A
Please send CV with subject tagged "Medical Laboratory Scientist—OBJH0004" to email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!