We are a result-oriented pharmaceutical company with specialization In the marketing of food supplements from USA. We require the services of very articulate individuals who are highly focused on how to achieve set objectives and are purpose-driven.
Position: Regional Manager
To manage the sales force within Lagos, East and Northern part of the countly to meet sales target and compliance with company's rules and regulations.
• A university graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry. Physiology, and Microbiology.
• Be between 30-35 years of age.
• Have minimum of 3 years experience in same pharmaceucal industry.
• Present himself a matured personality, trustworthy and oriented.
• Produce a credible Guarantortsa must
Position: National Sales Manager
• A university graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, PhysIology. and MicrobiolOgy.
• Result oriented individual with strong presentation and communication skills.
• Previous working experience in a pharmaceutical company.
• Must have minimum of 5 years experience
• Highly organized individual with strong disclpline and positive attitude.
Position: Medical Representatives
• A university graduate with a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy/Biological Sciences
• He/she must have good communication skills, experience, smart, attractive. confident
• Must be extremely motivated and driven by a huge passion for success.
• Must possess good marketing; customer relationship skills.
Position: Human Resources Manager
• A university graduate with relevant qualification
• Highly organized and result oriented individual.
• Previous working experience in a structured organization.
• Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlising, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Developing and Implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
• Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits, undertaking regular salary reviews.
Method of Application
All applications should be hand written and attached to curriculum vitae with one coloured passport photograph. Appllcations are to be received within two (2) weeks of this publication. A reachable Mobile phone number should be clearly stated on the application. The position In view should be written at the top right side of the envelope; and applicants for the position of Medical Sales Representative should clearly indicate their preferred location In theIr letter of appllcatlon and on the envelope.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates ahould send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!