Pharmacare is a US-base NGO established in 1970, with projects in Nigeria since 1978. Pharmacare currently has programs in 19 African countries, focusing on design and delivery of technical, training, service delivery and systems strengthening in the areas of health and HIV/AIDS, food security, natural resource management, water resource development, micro enterprise development, civil society strengthening and good governance.
The promoting initiative for Malaria Eradication(PRIME) project in Nigeria is a multi-year project in three states in South West region , PRIME contributes to rapid and sustained scale-up of malaria control interventions for high impact. Project activities focus on increasing prompt and effective treatment of malaria using ACTs, scale-up of parasitological diagnosis of malaria; health systems strengthening for malaria prevention, treatment and control. The project works with private sector health services providers to ensure proper management and utilization of malaria drugs, test kits, and other commodities
Position: State Project Officers
Location: Lagos, Ogun and Osun State
• Provides program, administrative and logistical oversight of the project in the focus state under the supervision of the Project Director, Oversees collation/analysis of data, and provides timely reporting on project activities.
• Ensure data tools and MIS systems in place in all project sites and that all reports accurate and submitted on time.
• Bachelors degree in Medical Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts, Management, Humanities or equivalent, with relevant experience.
• Experience with collection of primary data, At least 2-4 years experience, ability to work with the private sector, small business owners, community groups, government agencies, civil society groups, health institutions and trade unions.
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English.
• Proficiency in computer application highly desirable.
• Must be available to travel often and carry out any other duties require to meet project targets.
Application Closing Date
30th April 2014
Method of Application
All application must be submitted electronically on/or before 30th April 2014 to: email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!