Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the community Health Officers Training Programme for 2014/20 15 Session.
The training which lasts for two calendar years will commence in September, 2014. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
BASIC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
West African School Certificate/GCE'O Level or senior Secondary school certificate (NECO) with five (5) credits as follows: English Language, Mathematics. Biology/Health Sciences and any two (2) of the following subjects: one (1)from: Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Food and Nutrition and one (I) from Economics, Accounting, Government, Commerce, Agricultural Science ,
Literature in English, Book Keeping. Certificates presented should be at not more than two (2) sittings .
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
In addition to qualification above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
i. Diploma in Community Health (DeH) with not less than two years post qualification experience
ii. Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) with 5years experience Applicants must be registered and possess a valid practice license.
WRITTEN TEST AND ORAL INTERVIEW:
Selection for admission will be based on candidate's performance at a competitive written test and oral interview to be conducted on Thursday, 10th and Friday, 11th July, 20014 respectively.
All candidates are to bring their originals and photocopies of Certificates/Master lists to the examination centre.
1. Pay a non refundab le Application fee ofTen Thousand Naira (1 0,000.00) only, at any branch offirsr Bank of Nigeria Pic. See Account Details: Account Name: UBTH CTCHO Ekpoma. Account N umber: 2000363817
2. After Payment of Application fee, write an application letter requesting for admission. The application letter must have your phone number(s) and should be duly signed by you.
3. Using your phone number, send a text message 10 any of the phone numbers below, informing us that you have paid for the application fee. The text message should include the teller number and your full names.
4. You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of your application letter via your phone number.
5. You are to come with the following documents on the interview date:
(a) A hand-written letter applying tor admission into the programme. The letter should be addressed to the Coordinator, Centre for Training Community Health Officer (CTCHO), Ekpoma.
(b) Bank Teller (evidence of payment of application fee).
(c) Valid or current Practice License.
(d) SSCE or NECO Results.
(e) CHEW Certificate and Abridged Certificate (if'applicable)
(f) DCB Certificate (if applicable)
(g) Three (3) recommendation Letters.
(h) Evidence of change ofN ame (if app licable)
(i) Birth certificate/age declaration.
For further enquiries, Please contact Mr. Adediji on these phone numbers:
Closing date for payment: .July 01,2014.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!