KAAF Maternity and laboratory Centre is a fully equipped maternity and laboratory Centre donated by the Keshington
Adebukola Adebutu Foundation to the University of Lagos Community. The KAAF Board is desirous of filling
existing vacancies in the Hospital as follows:
(1) Consultant (Obs. & Gynae)
(2) Senior Medical Officer
(3) Staff Nurse/Midwife
(4) Nursing Orderlies
(5) Co-ordinator/Hospital Manager
(7) Medical Records Officer
Qualifications and Experience
1. Consultant: Candidate must possess MBBS from a recognized University with NYSC experience; must be a Fellow or National or West African College of Surgeons/Obstetrics and Gynaecology with minimum of five (5) years experience as a Consultant and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
2. Co-ordinator/Hospital Manager: Candidate for the position must possess at least a B.Sc degree in Business Management, or related discipline, additionalqualifications would be an added advantage. Candidate should have at least five (5) years post qualification experience in managing business by operations up to profit/loss levels and must have experience in Hospital Management. Candidate must also be familiar with a robust accounting package such as Peach Tree or Sage. He / She must not be less than 35 years of age. Must be a self starter capable of working under pressure. www.medicalworldnigeria.com
3. Senior Medical Officer (Medical Superintendent): Candidate must possess MBBS from a recognized University with five (5) years post NYSC experience and must have bias for family medicine. Candidate must have competencies in general surgery, Experience in coordination of a medical team is necessary.
4. Staff Nurse/Midwife: Candidates must possess NRN and NRM certificates and must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with three (3) years post qualification experience. Candidate with a first degree in Nursing wili be at advantage.
5. Pharmacist: Candidate must possess a first degree in Pharmacy (B. Sc Pharm /B. Pharm) from a recognized University and be registered with the Pharmacists' Council of Nigeria (PCN) with a minimum of two (2) years post NYSC experience.
6. Medical Records Officer: Candidate must possess B. Sc. Bio-Statistics/HND in Medical Records from a recognized Institution with a minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience.
Salary and Allowance
the Temuneration Package attached to each position is attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Applications which must be submitted in five (5) hard copies should be accompanied with relevant certificates and credentials. Such applications must be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV). In addition to stating names and addresses of two Referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to:
The Board Chairman
KAAF Maternity and Laboratory Centre
C/o of Director, Medical Centre
University of Lagos
The application should reach the Board Chairman not later than Fourteen (14) days from the date of this publication.
NEW YEAR PROMO: Invitation To A 3 Day Nursing Clinical Skills Practice Workshop (3 CEU, Suturing, BLS, ACLS, Advaned ECG, Airway Mgt)
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!