EKSUTH invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the posts of
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Provide strategic leadership and direction for the institution, harness the human and material resources for the achievements of the institutions goals as directed by the board of management and drive the clinical and non clinical staff for the achievement of corporate goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Be medically qualified and registered with the medical and dental council of nigeria for at least 12 years
- Possess a post graduate medical qualification obtained at least five years prior to the date of tihs advertisement and registered with the medical and dental council of nigeria
- have considerable experience in administration of health mattersmedicalworldnigeria.com
- show evidence of high level managerial and executive capacity in the administration of a tertiary medical institution
- have a professional and academic standing that must be sufficiently high to command national and international respect, such that it would enhance the good reputation already established for this teaching hospital.
- must be less than 56 years of age from the date of this advertisemnt
- have the ability to provide strategic leadership and direction for the institution. Harness the human and material resources for the achievement of the institutiion's goal as directed by the board of management and drive the clinical and non clinical staff for the achievement of corporate goals.
The salary is consolidated and the successful appointee shall enjoy the benefits of the office as applicable in other teaching hospitals
TENURE OF OFFICE - FOUR YEARS in the first instance and renewable subject to satisfactory performance for another four years.
HOW TO APPLY: The applicants are to forward 20 copies of thier applicatino and detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of their credentials to the Address below
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION AND DEPUTY DIRECTOR ADMINSTRATION
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The candidates should possess a good honours degree from a recongnized university in health sciences management or any of the social scieneces or humanities
- the candidate should be a member of the institue of health service administratiors of nigeria
- in addition, the candidate must have not less than 12 years cognate experience, part of which should be a teaching hospital or any other tertiary health releated agency of similar standing, part of which must be at least chief administrative officer or its equivalent level.
Anyone earning below CONHESS 12 (GL 14) needs not apply. applicants must be versatile in the use of computer and ICT
CONDITION OF SERVICE: These are as obtainable in other teaching hospitals in nigeria.
SALARY: Director of administrator CONHESS 15
Deputy director of adminisitration CONHESS 14
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants are to forward 20 copies of their application , detailed curriculum vitea and photocopies of their credentials. Application should be submitted in sealed envelope and marked post of director of administration or post of deputy director of administartion on the top left hand corner to:
THE ACTING CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR,
EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, ADO EKITI,
PMB 5355, ADO EKITI
CLOSING DATE: 6 weeks from this date of publication.
Names and addres of three referees whose report should be forwarded in sealed envelope to the undersigned.
ATTEND AN UPCOMING INSTRUCTOR COURSE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) BLS/ FIRSTAID
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!