We are an international and independent multidisciplinary heahhcare facility and a non-profit collaboration between two non-governmental organizations with international presence. We are focused on providing excellent heallhcare services, www.medicalworldnigeria.com access to health care for individuals in under-served communities and increasing access to standard and quality healthcare to the community, while promoting cUltural diversity and tolerance, We seek qUalified and passionate persons for the job positions listed below:
1. MEDICAL OFFICERS: rehabilitation will be relevant
• MBSS with a minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience
• Registered with full and operational license with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria take initiative.
• Willingness to learn and good computer skills
• B.Pharm (Higher qualification would be an added advantage)
• Minimum of 1 year experience (Clinical experience necessary)
• Possess good management and communication skills.
• Skilled in cUnical guidelines and protocol writing;
3. MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST:
• B.MLS with a current practicing license and registered with MlSCN
• Knowledge in the handling of laboratory equipment and analyzers is an added advantage
• Minimum of 1 year experience
• Computer literate with vast knowledge in Standard Operating Protocols in the field
• B.MR(PT} or a degree in physiotherapy or medical
• Not less than 1 year post-qualification experience. Medicalworldnigeria.com
• Passionate with inherent abilities of running a newly-started physiotherapy unit with ability to take initiative
• Computer literate with knowledge in clinical guidelines and protocol writing
• Relevant degree in radiography
• Smart and dedicated to duty wit~ good computer skills
• Knowledge about clinical guidelines and protocol
• writing will be relevant
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send an application letter with your comprehensive CV attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Position applied for. CV must bear names and full contact details of 3 referees.
Deadline: 31st October 2013.