As a result of the Babcock University screening exercises hgeld recently, the candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COM, FIRST SERVED BASIS, for the 2013/2014 academic session. Please note that this offer will be withdraWn if at any time it is discovered that a candidated does not meet the stipulated requirements.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES
BENJAMIN S. CARSON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE & SURGERY
MBBS (Hons) Medicine
1 AKINBIYl ERI
2 DUKE OMIETE .F
3 OlUAIDE-STEPHEN SHARON
4 OMOBOLAJI SAMUELAJAYI
DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY
BSc (Hons) Anatomy
2 ADAMSON OMODOLAPO FAOZY
3 ADEBAYO OLUBUNMI
4 ADEYEMI EBUN ADENIKE
5 ADODO PAULA IFUEKO
6 AGULEFO SOMTO
7 AHAMEFULE OLUCHI .E
8 AROP BLESSING
9 AWOPETUO OYINDAMOLA
10 AYENI BISOLA
11 BABALOLA, YVONNE KA YODE
12 BABATUNDE BOLAJI
13 CHIGBU NWANERI KELECHI
14 EDET UDUAKOBONG
15 EKONG, MAUREEN USANG
16 ESSIEN KUZREABARI UDEME
17 FAKROGHA TUBOREYI N.
18 FAKROGHA TUBOREYIN.
19 GOMBA MARTHA
20 JAMES UCHE
21 KOLAWOLE ABISOLA
22 MOSES CHINEDUM NNAMDI
23 MUHAMMAD TARIQ IBRAHIM
24 NGOZI CHUKWUKA
25 NWEZE SOCHIMAOBI CLAIR
26 NYONG, EKOMOBONG C.
27 OBAYA FISAYO
29 OKWU - UGOCHUKWU CHIOMA
30 OLADIPUPO IFEOLUWA .M
31 OLASENI OPEMIPO
33 OSUE AUGUSTINA .A
34 OWODUEGHWO EMMANUEL
35 OWOLABI CALEB IBUKUNOLUWA
36 SARUMI ANJOLAOLUWA
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
BSc (HOns) Physiology
1 ACHILIHU GOODLUCK CHISOM
2 AGI O.O. PRECIOUS
3 AKINTOLA VICTOR
4 DIDI THANKGOD
5 DOOSE ABEGE
6 EBERECHUKWU REXFORD
7 EDET, OQUA EDET
10 IKE UDENNA LYNDA
11 KIO, RUTH BIOBELE
12 MICAH GODWIN
13 NWOKPARA CHIZITARA
14 OBUKOHWO EFEMENA
15 ODUWALE PRECIOUS .O
16 OGUNTUYI AYORINDE
17 OKARAGBA UGONNA FAITH
18 OKONKWO PETER CHIEMEZIE
20 OLUBIDO BALIKIS
21 ONI ODUFEMI
22 OSUNG, MMAOBONG OKON
23 OWOEYE BLESSING
24 WILSON TONIZIBE DANIEL
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC & ALLIED HEALTH
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC & ALLIED HEALTH
1 ABDULKADIR SHUKURAT O:
2 ADEBODUN ADENIKE
3 ASOHRO PATRICIA AGHOGHO
4 AWODEIN OLUWATOYIN
5 EZEAKUNNE UCHENNA
6 FAMODU OLAYINKA
7 OGBUMA, FRANCA GOSPEL;
8 UDOSEN, IDORENYIN ESUA
1. This List (Batch D) covers Post-UTMEs beld between 16 June, 2013 and 31 July, 2013; and Babcock University Pre-degree Program Students admitted into 100 Level. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE TAKEN THE POST- UTME OF THE UNIVERSITY WITHIN THIS PERIOD, BUT WHOSE NAMES DO NOT APPEAR ON ANY OFTHESE LISTS ARE INVITED TO IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE UNIVERSITY'S REGISTRY; BEGINNING OF FlNAL SEMESTER EXAMINATlONS;
2. The results for Post-UTME screenings done from 3IJuly, 2013, including TRANSFER, CONVERSION and DIRECT ENTRY applications, will be publisbed on this website in Supplementary A shortly.
Between Tuesday 14 August, 2013 and Tuesday 20 August. 2013. EACH ADMITTED AND QUALIFIED candidate in this Batch (D) shall:
I. Check the e-mail address submitted at the point of applying for the screening examination and print out copies of their admission letter OR pick them up at the Admissions Of1icein Babcock'Universitv;
2. Pay A NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF N150,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira only) on CERTlFIED BANK DRAFT drawn in favour of BABCOCK UNIVERSITY and paid into any of these listed banks:
Diamond Bank (Babcock University Fees Collection Account) 0027465087
WEMABank(Babcock University Foundation Diploma) 0121917269
GTB (Babcock University Fees Collection Account) 0017175231
Babcock MicroFinance Bank (Babcock University Operations) 2020100002
The non-refundable acceptance fee is part of the candidate's annual school fees;
1. The information on the payment teller should be: CANDIDATE'S NAMES as they appear on this admission list followed by the COURSE OF STUDY FOR WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN ADMITTED.
2. All payment tellers shall be presented at the Bursary Casb Office in exchange for Official Receipts.
3. Candidates ;"hose names appear on this admission list, but who scored less than the minimum cut-of/point of 180 in the 1013 UTME examination need not pay the acceptance fee;
4. Beginning from Friday 12 July. 2013 each admitted and qualified candidate is to:
*NEW STUDENTS' ARRIVAL: 20 August, 2013
*ORIENTATlON FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS: 21-24 August, 2013
• REGISTRATlON for ALL NEW STUDENTS: 26-30 August, 2013
*CLASSES BEGIN FORALLSTUDENTS: 2 September, 2013
A. Log on to Babcock University website, HlWw.babcock.edu.ng, select 'Finance' on the home page and on the drop-down menu, click on 'Session Bills' to access the composite annual fees for their specific course of study at Babcock University. Candidates shall pay their school fees at any of the listed banks on CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.
Fifty per cent (50%) of semester fees (which is 60% of total annual school fees) paid on resumption; but ALL FEES MUST BE PAID TWO (2) WEEKS BEFORE THE
B. Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock Universityl0 a.m.-5 p.m. during the registration period above, with the following documents:
(i) Four (4) copies of20 13 UTME result slips;
(ii) Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates;
(iii) Originals and Four (4) photocopies of SSCE results or their equivalents;
(iv) Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid;
(v) Original and Four (4) photocopies of evidence of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form.
Each 'awaiting-results' candidate shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or their equivalents on or before matriculation, which holds on Thursday 28 November, 1013.
C. Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance and to the Student Support Services Unit for psycho-social screening.
1. Candidates wbo by-pass, or attempt to bypass any ofthe above processes run the risk of denied admission status;
2. Candidates below sixteen (16) years old on 28'h November, 2013 may not be considered for admission.
Babcock the future is bright!
Hakeem B. Smith
Hot Lines: 0816283 5333; 0812 645 6667; 0818327 7727
Candidates are strongly advised to communicate with Babcock University through The e-mail addresses, links, banks, bank account names, account numbers, names, addresses and telephone numbers listed ONLY on this website; and in Babcock University official documents sent to them.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!