Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions below:
MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES UNIT
(i) Medical Officer II (CONTISS 10)
Candidates must possess MBBS or its equivalent from a recognized University, plus full Registration by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and completion of NYSC.
(ii) Nursing Officer II/ Staff Nurse and Midwifery II (CONTISS 07)
Candidates must possess RN/RM or equivalent qualification with registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
(iii) Nursing Officer I (CONTISS 08)
Qualification Required: As for Nursing Officer II plus three (3) years Cognate Experience or possession of Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSC) or Public Health Nursing Degree.
(iv) Medical Record Officer (CONTISS 08)
Qualification Required: Degree in Health Record Administration and Biostatistics or Degree in Health Information Management plus registration with Health Record Board. Evidence of completion of NYSC.
(v) Medical Record Technician (CONTISS 07)
Qualification Required: Possession of National Certificate in Health Record Technician or Associate Membership of the Association of Medical Record Technician plus
Registration/License by Health Record Officers Board.
(vi) Pharmacist (CONTISS 09)
Qualification Required: Possession of the Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University; full registration with Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and completion of NYSC.
(vii) Senior Pharmacist (CONTISS 10)
Qualification Required:- As for Pharmacist plus three (3) years Cognate Experience.
(viii) Health Attendant (CONTISS 02)
(a) Possession of ‘O’ Level SS Certificate with four (4) Credits including English Language.
(b) Certificate in Health Attendant from a recognized Health Institution.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit twenty-five (25) copies of their application and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain among others:
1. Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
2. Post applied for
3. Place and Date of Birth
4. Marital Status
5. Name, Address and Phone Number of Next of Kin
6. Number of Children and their Ages
7. Nationality and State of Origin (If a Nigerian)
8. Local Government of Origin (If from Osun State)
9. Contact Details (including Mobile Telephone Numbers and Email)
10. Permanent Home Address
11. Institutions Attended with Dates
12. Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
13. Work Experience with Dates including full details of former and present posts
14. Present Employment Status and Salary
15. List of Publications (If any)
16. Extra-Curricular Activities
17. Any other relevant information that would facilitate a positive review of your application
18. Names and Addresses of three (3) relevant referees.
Applicants should request their nominated referees to forward their reports under separate and confidential cover direct to:
Osun State University,
Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
All applicants, particularly for Non-Academic positions should note that they may be required to serve in any of the six campuses of the University.
All applications should be submitted to the Registrar at the above address. Applicants should indicate at the top left hand corner of their envelopes the position they are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Closing Date: All applications and references should reach the Registrar not later than 21 days after the date of this publication. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their references are submitted by that date.
* Please note that unsolicited applications for positions not advertised would not be acknowledged.
Dr. FANIRAN, J. O. JP
ATTEND AN UPCOMING INSTRUCTOR COURSE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) BLS/ FIRSTAID
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!