The Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for selection into the Governor's Special Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for 2013/2014 session in the under-listed areas:
1. Medical Sciences
· Biomedical Engineering/Technology
· Medical Statistics
· Plaster Technology
· Dental Technology
· Dental Therapy
· Renal Technology
· Medical Imaging Technology
· Anaesthetic Technology
· Paediatric Nursing
· ENT Nursing
· Pre-operative Nursing
· Ophthalmic Nursing
· Accident/Emergency Nursing
Who should apply:
· Must be of Rivers State Origin (Should submit a copy of LGA identification)
· Must be graduates of a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division , although preference will be given to those with a second class upper division
· Must not be below 21 years or above 35 years old. (Confirmation of age required, preferably by birth certificate)
· Must have completed NYSC
· Must have gained admission into any of the listed universities in the relevant field of specialization for the Masters programmes
· PhD candidates must have a Masters degree(not below Merit)and a good Bachelors degree (not below Second Class Upper)
How to Apply:
· Application forms can be downloaded from our website.
· Application forms can also be collected and submitted at our Head Office at No.1 Igbodo Street, Old G.R.A, Port-Harcourt.
Aptitude Test and Interview:
· Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for online aptitude test through SMS, emails and notice posted on RSSDA website.
· Original copies of credentials will be sighted during the interview of shortlisted candidates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORMS ARE NOT FOR SALES!!!
ENTRIES CLOSE: MAY 30TH, 2013
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!