The Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for selection into the Governor's Special Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for 2013/2014 session in the under-listed areas:
1. Medical Sciences
· Biomedical Engineering/Technology
· Medical Statistics
· Plaster Technology
· Dental Technology
· Dental Therapy
· Renal Technology
· Medical Imaging Technology
· Anaesthetic Technology
· Paediatric Nursing
· ENT Nursing
· Pre-operative Nursing
· Ophthalmic Nursing
· Accident/Emergency Nursing
Who should apply:
· Must be of Rivers State Origin (Should submit a copy of LGA identification)
· Must be graduates of a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division , although preference will be given to those with a second class upper division
· Must not be below 21 years or above 35 years old. (Confirmation of age required, preferably by birth certificate)
· Must have completed NYSC
· Must have gained admission into any of the listed universities in the relevant field of specialization for the Masters programmes
· PhD candidates must have a Masters degree(not below Merit)and a good Bachelors degree (not below Second Class Upper)
How to Apply:
· Application forms can be downloaded from our website.
· Application forms can also be collected and submitted at our Head Office at No.1 Igbodo Street, Old G.R.A, Port-Harcourt.
Aptitude Test and Interview:
· Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for online aptitude test through SMS, emails and notice posted on RSSDA website.
· Original copies of credentials will be sighted during the interview of shortlisted candidates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORMS ARE NOT FOR SALES!!!
ENTRIES CLOSE: MAY 30TH, 2013
ATTEND AN UPCOMING INSTRUCTOR COURSE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) BLS/ FIRSTAID
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!