- Providing support to the National Health Policy for the development of Primary Health Care.
- Providing technical support for planning, management and implementation of Primary Health Care.
- Mobilizing resources nationally and internationally for the development of Primary Health Care.
- Providing support for monitoring and evaluation of the National Health Policy.
- Promoting health manpower development needed for Primary Health Care through orientation and continuing education.
- Providing support to the Village Health System by training Village Health Workers.
- Promoting Health System Research by promoting and supporting problem-oriented health system research.
- Promoting technical collaboration by stimulating Universities, NGOs and International Agencies.
- Providing annual reports on the status of Primary Health Care implementation nationwide.
Office Address: Plot 68/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street Area 11, Garki Abuja.
In my regular visits to rural areas in Nigeria to run medical clinics, I often encounter children severely dehydrated from diarrhea. These children are terribly weak, frail and sometimes unconscious. Sadly, diarrheal i[...]
The attention of the management of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) has been drawn to a false online public notice calling for a job application from innocent members of the public. The Nati[...]
The Nigeria State Health Investment Project (NSHIP) is project of the Federal Government aimed to increase service delivery, use of high impact maternal and child health interventions and improve quality of care. The p[...]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DISMISSES RUMOUR OF HARMFUL VACCINATION IN NIGERIA The attention of the Federal Government has been drawn to rumours concerning vaccination perceived to be harmful to children. The F[...]
The recent outbreak of cerebro spinal meningitis would have been avoided if Nigeria was quick in responding to signals sent earlier by the neighbouring countries. The Executive Director of National Pri[...]
The Federal Government is convening a national submit on Primary Health Care (PHC) in Nigeria in August 2017 to identify, decide and develop consensus and commitment on strategies to urgently revamp PHC in Nigeria and[...]
The Executive Director of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, NPHCDA, Faisal Shuaib, has pledged to ensure the success of the current scheme to revitalize primary health care in Nigeria under a four-po[...]
Executive Governors and Local Council Chairmen in Nigeria have been urged to emulate President Muhammadu Buhari in the ongoing revitalisation of primary Health care.The newly appointed executive Director and Chief Exec[...]
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday approved the appointment of Dr Faisal Shuaib as the Executive Secretary of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA). The Senior Special Assistant[...]
As part of efforts to improving maternal, newborn and child health outcomes and consolidating on the gains of the Midwives Service Scheme (MSS), the Federal Government through the National Primary Health Care Developme[...]
09:24 AM In Honor of International Nurses Day! Springer is pleased to Offer Access to Free Book Chapters until June 11, 2019 - All Articles Are Permanently Open Access. #IND2019
08:39 AM School of Nursing (ATBUTH) Bauchi Admission into Basic Nursing Programme 2019/2020 Academe Session
07:59 AM In Honor of International Nurses Day! Springer is pleased to Offer Access to Free Book Chapters until June 11, 2019 - All Articles Are Permanently Open Access. #IND2019
Download Our Official App
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria Commencement of Registration for the 2019 Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia (PGDA) Examination.
Lagos University Teaching Hospital Public Notice (Unclaimed Bodies from January 2017 - February 2019)
GET DAILY EMAIL UPDATES