The Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria is an association of all Pharmacists practicing in the community with their practice focused on dispensing and retailing, carrying out wholesaling of medicines, feeding the hospitals, and Clinics etc within the community.
Community pharmacy is the most accessible or sole provider of health care services in most neighborhood and our members are available for professional advise, ensuring that medicines are used safely based on their knowledge of relevant patient and medication factors.
- Meet with your pharmacist to talk about;
- What the Medicine you are taking can do
- How well the medicine work for you
- How to get the best out of the medicine
Office Address: No. 52A Ikorodu Road, Fadeyi Lagos
- Reconstitute PCN Board, Community Pharmacists Tell FG
- The Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria ACPN, Lagos State Chapter has called on the Federal Government to as a matter of urgency reconstitute the board of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN), which was[...]
- Date Posted: 06/Mar/2017
- ACPN Advises Nigerians On Rational Use Of Drugs
- The Association of Community Pharmacists of Nigeria, Lagos State branch, has warned Nigerians to stop patronising quacks. The Lagos ACPN Chairman, Mrs. Biola Paul-Ozieh, said the practice had increased cases[...]
- Date Posted: 11/Oct/2016