On 14/Jun/2018 / In Hospital Jobs
Reddington Hospital is a leading Multi-Specialist Hospital in Nigeria and now seek applications from suitable and competent candidates for the following position due to continued expansion. Such candidates should have the required vision as there will be opportunities for professional development.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the following positions at Reddington Hospital, an internationally quality accredited facility:
· Administering of drugs and injections
· Carrying out vaccinations against communicable diseases and infections occurring in children
· Observing strict hygiene and safety rules; and ensuring that parents and visitors also observe any of these rules in the ward or unit.
· Supporting, advising and educating parents and close relatives on conditions affecting their children
· Explaining treatments and procedures to enable parents/guardians to give consent to treatment
· Engaging in growth monitoring and assessment
· Setting up drips and blood transfusion
· Maintaining and checking IV infusions
· Assisting with tests and evaluations
. Writing reports and updating records before completing a shift
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply to:
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!