Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the following:
MEDICAL DOCTOR (ENUGU, ABUJA& PORT HARCOURT)
We require the services of an experienced Medical Practitioner.
Candidate must possess the following:
• Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Medicine or Health related field.
• Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields
• Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
• Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo. Ms power point etc
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience post NYSC
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant and related field
• Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
• Possess HMO experience
• Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
• Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
• Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
• Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill
REMUNERATION FOR ALL POSITIONS: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
or Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before Thursday, 21st June, 2018.
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!