On 14/Jun/2018 / In NGO Jobs
Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Location: Monguno, Borno
* The position is based in Monguno, Borno State and reports to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant primarily responsible for the collection of qualitative and quantitative information and program data at LGA level through surveys, assessments, post distribution monitoring and regular market monitoring.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Collect qualitative and quantitative information and program data at LGA level through surveys, assessments, post distribution monitoring, and regular market monitoring.
* Support in collating and analyzing monitoring data, as well as report on findings from monitoring activities
* Work with program teams to ensure that information relating to ACF and program activities is shared widely within LGAs and provide for beneficiary feedback in line with relevant guidelines and frameworks
* Provide support to the programs at LGA level and within the communities specific to the M&E responsibilities.
* Diploma in Economics, Statistics, Demography or related subject with previous experience working in humanitarian projects.
* Have a minimum 1 year of proven experience in monitoring, evaluation and accountability of humanitarian or development programs.
* Have experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing.
* Have strong experience in community development programming, preferably in nutrition, food security, livelihoods or WASH.
* Well-developed organizational and planning skills.
* Professional, good organizational capacity, good human relationships and motivated.
* Have excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets, Sphere standard, SPSS, SPHINX, or other statistical packages.
* Be willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
* Advert may close before due date once we receive applications from qualified candidates
* Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!