Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. The Nigerian office has decided to start the search for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Position: QA/QC Manager
* The QA/QC Manager shall ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before the product reaches our customers. He/she will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
* The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
* Critically evaluate Quality systems to ensure that best practice is promoted
* Prepare, approve, monitor and review specifications for starting materials, finished products and packaging materials to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice.
* Approve, monitor and review critical documentation such as Master Production worksheets and Standards Operating Procedures and associated documentation.
* Review test methods for chemical and microbiological testing.
* Manage the maintenance and further development of microbiological, physical and chemical monitoring programmes for all production and storage environments, equipment, processes, and staff.
* Establish sampling procedures to select or secure samples in accordance with specifications.
* Generate Certificates of Analysis on request to support the external supply of medicinal batch products.
* Establish storage requirements and evaluate storage conditions
* Undertake and sign off risk assessments and develop options to manage risk within technical services.
* Ensure that stability data is established and stability data files are maintained to support shelf lives and storage conditions assigned to each product prepared.
* Maintain, and ensure compliance with any accreditation obtained by QA/QC staff.
* Ensure that all medicines manufactured are made in accordance with relevant National and Regional guidelines and policies.
* Responsible for ensuring that Health & Safety are complied with and advise on safety issues as they relate to the use of chemicals.
* Develop, implement and monitor systems to ensure that all information required to run the Quality Service is in place.
* Lead risk assessment and documentation of major changes made to the Pharmacy Manufacturing services.
* Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or other related field
* Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
* Minimum of 6 years’ experience with a multinational Pharmaceutical Company
* Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
* Experience in a QC Laboratory and a QA Department
* Experience of managing and developing a Quality Service
* Demonstrated ability to identify problems, analyse root cause and propose solutions for complex problems
* High level of work organisation, self-motivation, drive for performance and improvement, and flexibility in approach and attitude
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the job title subject of the mail
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!