On 23/Apr/2018 / In Scholarships
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities, for its 2018 Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence by supporting top-grade students through tertiary institution.
Applications are invited for:
Nigeria LNG Limited Under-Graduate Scholarship Award 2018
Criteria For Award
• Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting.
• Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
• Be a Full-Time Year-One student of any of the Nigerian Universities
• Not be on any other Scholarship Award
• Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
• Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu,
• Click on Scholarship and then select Under-Graduate Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
• Passport sized photographs
• WASC or NECO result
• JAMB result
• University admission letter
• University student ID card
• LGA Letter of identification
18th May, 2018.
• Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
Application will be disqualified:
• For incomplete attachments
• Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!