On 06/Mar/2018 / In School Jobs
University of Lagos - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Non-Teaching Staff position below in the College of Medicine, University of Lagos, Idi-Araba:
Position: Technologist (Grade Two)
Department: Medical Laboratory Science
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) or Associate of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (AMLSCN) from a recognized Institution/University with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division, SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE/O’LEVEL Credits in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory
• In addition, candidates must be duly registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) with current professional License to practice as a Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technologist, NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption is also required.
17th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials. The Resume should provide the following information below:
• Position Applied for
• Full names (Surname first and in capital letters)
• Date of Birth
• Home Address
• Postal Address
• Phone Numbers
• E-mail Address
• Nationality at Birth
• Town, Local Government and State of Origin
• Marital Status
• Names and Ages of Children
• Secondary and Tertiary Institutions Attended with Dates
• Distinctions, Awards and Prizes obtained with Dates
• Statement of Experience
• List of Publications (if any)
• Extra-Curricular Activities
• List of Conferences, Seminars and Workshops attended with dates
• Names, Residential Addresses, Phone Numbers and E-mail Addresses of three (3) Referees.
The Applications and supporting documents should get to:
College of Medicine,
University of Lagos,
• Applicants should also request their Referees to forward Reference Reports on them to the College Secretary
• The Applications and supporting documents should get to the College Secretary not latter than the deadline.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!