MEDICAL OFFICER VACANCIES AT THE LIMI HOSPITAL, ABUJA.
The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
Vacancies currently exist for Licensed Medical Officer(s) for the following position(s):
1. MEDICAL OFFICER(S) (FULL TIME)
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Medical Officer(s) with relevant working experience.
Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general of medicine, valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem solving abilities while being able to work in a team. Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is compulsory
- Must be able to creatively/correctly diagnose patients’ conditions using examinations and tests, prescribe treatment and medications based on his findings,
- Medical care of inpatients and out patients
- Provision of quality counsel and education to patients on how to minimise the impact of a disease condition on health in line with world best practices
- Treatment of any illnesses and injuries
- Maintain a detailed report on each patient and also a report on their progress
- Refer patients to specialist and consultants where required.
- Participation in Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
HOW TO APPLY
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld