- Must possess minimum educational Bachelor degree in nursing or relevant degree in ICU
- Careful assessment and monitoring of patient progress in order to watch for sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition that might require emergency intervention.
- Responsible for managing medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support.
- Needs to provide regular status updates to patients and their family members so that they can make informed decisions regarding treatment.
- Able to care for just one patient or manage the care of several patients. Once patients recover from critical care, they are usually transferred to other units.
- Should be prepared to work long hours and deal with life-and-death situations on a daily basis.
- Excellent teamwork, multi-tasking.
Interested candidates should apply to: