On 14/Feb/2018 / In Hospital Jobs
Reddington Hospital is a leading Multi-Specialist Hospital in Nigeria and now seek applications from suitable and competent candidates for the following position due to continued expansion. Such candidates should have the required vision as there will be opportunities for professional development.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the following positions at Reddington Hospital, an internationally quality accredited facility:
Position: Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse
- Must possess minimum educational Bachelor degree in nursing or relevant degree in ICU
- Careful assessment and monitoring of patient progress in order to watch for sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition that might require emergency intervention.
- Responsible for managing medication doses, anesthesia and ventilatory support.
- Needs to provide regular status updates to patients and their family members so that they can make informed decisions regarding treatment.
- Able to care for just one patient or manage the care of several patients. Once patients recover from critical care, they are usually transferred to other units.
- Should be prepared to work long hours and deal with life-and-death situations on a daily basis.
- Excellent teamwork, multi-tasking.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply to:
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!