On 27/Feb/2018 / In NGO Jobs
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings.
The organization seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the regular full time position below:
Posiion: Pharmacy Technician
Reports to: Pharmacist
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Reviews prescriptions issued by AHF Providers or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy and clinical appropriateness;
• Support pharmacy personnel on pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceutics processes and procedures including monitoring of ADR and adherence counseling, Answers questions and provides information to patients and providers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals;
• Maintains established policies and procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
• Manages appropriate data collection, such as client name, prescribed medication and cost,to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory
• Work with relevant clinic site personnel to maintain accurate drugs records system for efficient drug logistics
• Ensure completion and submission accurate and auditable monthly drug reports from AHF clinic sites
• Provides weekly adherence reports, monthly reports on Down Referral;
Education and/or Experience
• Graduate of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) or experienced Pharmacy Technician.
• Experience in logistics management of drugs, preferably in an NGO
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Must possess a valid license to practice as a Pharmacist.
• Must be proficient in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating the position and the location you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!