On 16/Feb/2018 / In Hospital Jobs
The National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos has published Multiple Medical Staff Vacancies for 2018 as follows:
Position: Lecturer Prosthetics/Orthotics (Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology)
* Candidates must possess a good B.Sc./HND in Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology from an ISPO recognised institution.
* In addition, candidates must possess M.Sc. in a discipline related to P/O i.e Biomedical Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Clinical Rehabilitation and Medical Sciences.
* Candidates must also possess the NYSC discharge Certificate and a demonstrable experience in Tertiary institution lectureship.
Salary - CONHESS 7
Condition of Service:
The conditions of service including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward eight (8) copies of their letter of application attaching to each, photocopy of certificate and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
* Name in full
* Place and date of birth.
* Current address and Telephone Number.
* Marital Status.
* State of Origin (attach evidence)
* Local Government of Origin.
* Secondary and Post-Secondary Education including dates.
Post applied for:
* Names, addresses and telephone numbers of two (2) Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
* N.B. All candidates for clinical posts must have Current Practicing License.
* Candidates are to please address their applications directly to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
All applications should be submitted in the New Administrative Building not later than four (4) weeks from the date of this publication i.e. 15th March,2018 with the reference number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!