1. The attention of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (hereinafter known as MLSCN) has been drawn to adverts in flyers and handbills by certain Colleges/Universities calling for admission from unsuspecting members of the public into the following programmes —
• Medical Laboratory Technician/Assistant programmes (MLT/A)
• Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) programme
2. The adverts by these under listed institutions state that these programmes are run alone and in some cases in affiliation with other institutions which are not approved or accredited by MLSCN. The concerned institutions are:
a. City College of Health Science and Technology, zaria, Kaduna State in affiliation with Alpha Higher Institute Douala, Cameroon, University of Buea, Cameroon and University of Duala, Cameroon (MLT/A and BMLS programmes)
b. Imperial College of Health and Nursing Science, Kano, Kano State in affiliation with Alpha Higher Institute Douala, Cameroon, University of Buea, Cameroon, University of Duala, Cameroon and University of Bamenda. Cameroon (MLT/A and BMIS programmes)
e. Royal College of Public Health Thehnology, Iwo, Osun State (MLT/A progranune)
d. Hill City University Cotonou, Republic of Benin, Gwagwalada Campus.
e. Existence Consults Ltd, Opp. Harmony Event Centre by Ada-George, Port Harcourt in affiliation with Adonai, Adonia University with campuses in Cotonou, Parakou, Calavi in Republic of Benin and Lome, Kara in Togo and Cote D'lvoire.
3. It should be noted that MLSCN has neither approved nor accredited any of the above institutions or their affiliates to run the MLT/A and AMLS programmes.
4. Therefore any member of the general public that enrolls for the above mentioned programmes in these institutions does so at his or her min risk.
5. Consequently, MLSCN absolves itself of any liability that may arise therefrom and issues this disclaimer in the interest of the general public.
6. In order to be aware of the MLSCN approved training institutions for BMLS & MLT/A prognumnes. kindly visit our website - www.mlscn.gov.ng
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!