On 27/Feb/2018 / In NGO Jobs
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings.
The organization seeks to hire highly competent, dynamic and experienced persons to fill the regular full time position below:
Location: Benue, Abuja
Reports to: State Nursing Officer
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of patients Adherence programs aimed at strengthening treatment literacy at the health facility and community.
• Ensures reinforcement of treatment adherence messages during pre treatment counseling sessions for PLHIV.
• Ensures the effective implementation of Positive health dignity and prevention (PHOP) concepts-at the community and health facility level.
• Ensures effective and strategic leadership to Health care workers, CRD FBO partners within the continuum of care.
• Support the development and implementation of strategic HIV referral / linkage protocols attire health facilities.
• Contribute to capacity building for HCW5 and staff of CR0 partners with respect to treatment adherence and H quality assurance.
• Ensure effective data management and supervise the process of appropriate data collection at the facility and community using appropriate data tools.
• Represents AHE in strategic and technical.partnerships-at National, State and Local Government levels.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abllity required:
• B.Sc, BA or any relevant qualifications.
• 2-3 years’ experience in providing HIV related services at health facilities.
• Must be proficient in MS Office
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position and the location you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!