Georges Memorial Medical Centre stands as a leading service provider in Lagos. We are a specialized hospital centre with professional medical staff and consultants who provide up to date medical services in an ultra-modern and conducive environment. Our services and facilities; such as the state-of-the-art Fertility centre, Gynaecology unit, Obstetric Unit and Infant/child welfare Clinic – to mention a few, have been carefully designed and structured to deliever excellent medical care in the most professional manner.
We are presently seeking to fill the position below:
Position: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Lekki Phase1, Lagos
* The successful Pharm Tech will work closely with the pharmacists to help prepare and give out medication and also ensure clients receive the best care, counsel, prescription and management.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
* Demonstrate good teamwork to ensure client’s safety and satisfaction
* Effectively communicate with clients and respond to questions and requests professionally and in a timely manner too.
* Ensure dispensed medications are billed, and patients are referred to the cashiering point for payment.
* Assist pharmacists with receiving and processing physicians’ orders and dispense medications.
* Verify and enter prescription details into the hospital system/computer to update patient medical records.
* Ensure that all medications are stored in appropriate condition to avoid damage
* Prepare order, stock and store medications and other pharmacy-related items.
* Maintain a working knowledge and consistently execute Pharmacy standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
* The right candidate must have a minimum of a PharmTech certificate from a recognized Institution
* 1-2years relevant work experience in similar practice
* Must be accustom with electronic system of purchasing, stocking, merchandizing, dispensing and reporting
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Power point and Microsoft word.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2018.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Whilst we wish to thank interested applicants, we may only be able to contact those who have been considered for the role.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!