Fadac Resources - Our client is a pharmaceutical company located at Ikoyi they are currently recruiting to fill the position of a pharmacist. The pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
* Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
* Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
* Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
* Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
* Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
* Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Skills and Qualifications
* B.Sc. in Pharmacology
* 1 to 2 years of Experience,
* Analyzing Information,
* Administering Medication,
* FDA Health Regulations,
* Legal Compliance,
* Quality Focus,
* Attention to Detail.
N80,000 to N100,000
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!