On 16/Jan/2018 / In Scholarships
AFRIKA KOMMT! is an initiative of leading German enterprises for future leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa. The fellowship programme aims at highly qualified young professionals and junior executives from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa with several years of work experience, strong leadership qualities and a high level of commitment and dedication.
At the heart of the programme is an eight-month internship in a German enterprise, allowing the participants:
– to gain first-hand practical experience in a leading German enterprise
– to be exposed to leadership concepts and management techniques in practice
– to become acquainted with working processes and business culture in German enterprises
– to extend their international management competencies
– to initiate networks of cooperation between Sub-Saharan Africa and German companies
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
– University degree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science / Information Technology, Business Information, Communication, Economics, Human Resources, Industrial-, Mechanical- , Process- , Electrical Engineering, Finance, Healthcare, Life Science, Marketing, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physics, Product Management, Sales, Social Sciences, Supply Chain Management
– Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage
– Two to five years of relevant work experience
– Excellent English languages skills
– French, Portuguese and German are an advantage
– Intercultural competencies, open to new experiences abroad and willing to learn German
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be submitted until 19 January 2018 through the online application system on www.afrika-kommt.de
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!