On 06/Dec/2017 / In School Jobs
Teenee Todds Daycare is an Early years Nursery that caters to the needs of children between the ages of three months to five years (3 months- 5 years). We are guided by the principles of the EYFS – (EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE). We believe in the uniqueness of every child, building positive relationships, establishing an enabling environment to foster learning and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: School Nurse
Overview of the Role
* The School Nurse is responsible for providing a clinically effective, high-quality service of nursing care and health promotion to pupils, and first aid care to all members of the school community.
Qualifications & Experience
* B.Sc. in Nursing is required.
* Must be a licensed/registered nurse (RN) with Nursing and Midwifery Council License.
* At least 3-4 years’ experience as a Nurse; 1 of which must be in a school.
* Must have attended School of Nursing and be an independent nurse.
* Additional experience in Pediatrics Health care is an added advantage.
* Must have a passion to work with children.
* Knowledge of Pharmacology will be an added advantage.
* Ability to recognize signs and symptoms of ill health conditions to render prompt interventions.
* Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques.
* Must have a passion for practical nursing and emergency nursing.
* Must be professionally fluent in English and proficient use of a computer.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications must have the position applied for as the subject line (e.g Subject line: School Nurse - John Doe). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!