Job title: Senior Medical Officer
Reporting To: COO/CMA
Department: QuickCare Clinics
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Overall purpose of the job: Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems as assigned by QuickCare following established policies and procedures.
Provide medical oversight to medical officers employed with The Company.
Complete administrative and other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Follow all policies and procedures laid out by QuickCare and contracting company including but limited to:
o Company Policy and Procedures
o Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
o HSE Policy and Procedures
o Operational Policy and Procedures
· Provide medical oversight and advice to junior medical staff, including on-call assistance, training, and other supervisor oversight functions.
· Provide routine and emergent medical care during established working hours via clinic, ambulance, and mobile clinic.
o Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment, History of Complaints, Correct Treatment
o Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints, Correct Treatment
· Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
· Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
· Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Occupational Health Testing, Etc.
· Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
· Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
o First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Key Performance Indicators
· Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products
· Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
· Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam
· Physician, MBBS
· At least 5 years post NYSC
· Family Health / Emergency Response /Ambulance Experience preferred
· Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software, expert in Email and Computer skills
· Training in BLS, ACLS, PALS, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. preferred
· Primary Focus on Customer Service
· Positive/outgoing attitude
· Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities