On 14/Dec/2017 / In NGO Jobs
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
Position: Research Associate
* Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
* Participate in the coordination of the A4NH research program in Nigeria;
* Ensure with stakeholders engagement and research implementation for the A4NH research program in Nigeria;
* Conduct literature review, preparing presentation and the materials needed;
* Support activities related to communication and knowledge mobilization (media engagement, stakeholders consultation, writing blogs, preparation of research and policy briefs);
* Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
* Master's in Public Health, Nutrition, Development Studies, Agricultural Economics or related field with minimum of Five (5) years’ experience performing similar role in a structured organization.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Experience using statistical software packages (STATA);
* Excellent spoken and written communication skill.
* Ability to work independently and pay close to attention to details.
* Good interpersonal skills, high energy and ability to multitask.
* Ability to travel locally or internationally.
* We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date:
28 December, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should complete the online application attaching their Cover Letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae saved in a single file in Microsoft word format, the application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant's current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!