The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health.(RRBN) was established by Decree No. 42 of 1987, now Cap R1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Position: Registrar / Chief Executive
* The Registrar is the secretary as well as the Chief Executive of the Board
* Convene meetings of the Board and/or of any committee thereof prepare and maintain a register of the names, addresses, approved qualifications and of other particulars
* Perform other functions as Board may direct from time to time among others
The applicant must possess minimum of:
* Bachelor's degree in Radiography
* Diploma of College of Radiographers London (DCR) orDiploma of the Institute of Radiography (DIR).
* Twelve (12) years post qualification work experience
* Adequate administrative experience
* Leadership and managerial skills.
* Good communication and Interpersonal skills
* A working knowledge of computers
* Registered and with current practising license by Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
* He/she must be of proven integrity
Salary and Condition of Service
* Salary & allowances are as contained in the conditions of Service for Public Office Holders of similar category
* The post is for a term of four (4) years renewable once, subject to performance (not automatic).
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a typewritten application, accompanied with fifteen(15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Photocopies of Original Credentials to:
Head, Human Resource,
Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
Plot 6, Block 7, Ishaya Shekari Crescent,
Off Wole Soyinka Road,
2 Avenue, Setraco Gwarimpa Estate,
Area 10, Garki,
Note: All those who previously responded to the advert should re-apply.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!