The American university of Nigeria (AUN) is Africa’s foremost development university with a mission to foster the creation of leaders committed to sustaining a democracy in which diverse people share in the rights and responsibilities of citizenship, proficient in creating and applying technology to wise purpose, and dedicated to securing a humane and prosperous world. The university offers a unique resource for Nigeria, West Africa, and the entire continent in addressing crucial economic and social development needs.
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Locations: Yola and Mubi - Adamawa
About the Project
* The Atiku Centre Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development is starting a new project in early 2018, focused on improving resilience amongst returnees in return LGAs of Adamawa state.
* This is two years project with office in Yola and Mubi.
* In application of our mission and vision, the Atiku Centre Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development was set up to provide a one stop shop for all development initiatives, utilizing our local knowledge and global expertise to study problems, develop solutions and prioritize the implementation of the solutions in the form of projects.
* The centre currently implements a number of projects across the north east focusing on mitigating the impact of the insurgency on the lives of the people of the north east and Nigerians in general.
* The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will lead all project M&E an reporting. S/he will be experienced in project M&E at state and local government level.
* S/he will be a mentor to project staff to support M&E functions of the project. S/he should be highly skilled and experienced data manager and data analysts.
* S/he should be able to track and report on all project targets and indicators as described in the project M&E plan and log frame.
* The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist reports to the Project Manager
* BA/Master's degree or equivalent experience in statistics, Mathematics, Physics
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in project M&E Nigeria
* Proven experience and skills in data management and analysis
* Experience in developing project M&E plans and log frames
* Aptitude/experience in supervising staff and the ability to mentor subordinates;
* Demonstrated knowledge of statistical packages such as Excel, SPSS etc
* Fluency in English and working knowledge of Hausa required.
* Knowledge and experience of working in Northern region of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date:
22 December, 2017
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Resumes, cover letters and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!