The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people
Vacancies currently exist for Qualified Medical Personnel for the following position(s):
1. ANAESTHETIC NURSES (FULL TIME).
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Nurse(s) with relevant working experience
Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general nursing operations, inventory management, dispensing, patient communication skills, while being able to work in a team.
- Develops anaethesia care plans, assess patients’ medical histories to predict anaesthesia response and administer anaethesia
- Administers post-anaesthesia medications or fluids to support patients’ cardiovascular systems
- Ensures effective patient care and that standards of quality care are met daily in the theatre
- Oversee patients’ recovery from anaesthesia
- Assists physicians with procedures and provides direct patient care as required.
- Request anaesthesia equipment repairs, adjustments, or safety tests as at when due
- Provide pre- and post- operation nursing care to patients
- Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
HOW TO APPLY
Send an application letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 11TH DECEMBER, 2017**