The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Lecturer I - CONUASS 04
College: Health Science
Faculty: Clinical Science
Area of Specialization: Nephrology
* Candidates must have the current practicing license of the Medical and Dental council of Nigeria (MDCN) must have completed the Residency Training in Internal Medicine (Physic) and must have obtained the award of Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent.
* Evidence of publications in reputable journals would be an added advantage and possession of additional academic qualifications would also be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
* Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
* Post Applied for.
* Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
* State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
* Permanent Home Address.
* Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
* Marital Status.
* Number of Children and their Ages.
* Institutions attended with dates.
* Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
* Work Experience with dates.
* Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
* Research interests and activities
* Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
* Professional accomplishment.
* Publications with date.
* Service to national and international bodies.
* Extra Curricular Activities.
* Any physical challenge?
* Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
For the attention of "Director of Personnel Affairs"
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their Application and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: email@example.com Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
Note: Only the applications of candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!