On 28/Nov/2017 / In Medical News
NOTE: *THIS IS THE LAST CLASS FOR THE YEAR 2017*
The "American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider" Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
Requirements: Learners should receive the prescribed manual prior to the course in order to prepare and benefit maximally from the course. Manuals are to be collected from training venue on presentation and submission of bank payment teller.
After payments, Please “SMS” your full names as you would want it to appear on the license and the state of the BLS class you would be attending to 08105233399, 08035091993
Test:: There is an official exam and testing of CPR skills and using an AED at the end of the course.
Certificate: On successful completion, each candidate receives same day,
1) An internationally recognised, American Heart Association BLS certificate.
2) and a Certificate of Attendance.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION OPTION
1. Click 'PAY ONLINE',
2. Enter your Full name, Teller number, GSM number, select state where you would be attending the class, email Address and click PAY NOW
3. Select either 'PAY WITH CARD' or 'PAY WITH BANK'
4. Enter your Card details and click 'PAY' to pay with card OR
5. Select your bank and input your 10 digit account number and click 'verify account', input your date of birth and token sent to your phone to complete course registration
PAY AT THE BANK
1. Visit your bank and make payments using these details: Medical World Nigeria, 1019741168, United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2. Return to this page after making payment and click 'PAY AT THE BANK' to complete course registration
3. Enter your Full name, Teller number, GSM number, State where you would be attending the class, Email Address and click SUBMIT
ENQUIRIES: 08105233399, 08035091993
or Email email@example.com
DATES: 2ND DECEMBER 2017
VENUE: National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) House,
By sansul Hotel, Off ordinance Junction, Transamadi,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
FEELING BORED? Read Funny, Weird and Odd Stories, CLICK HERE!!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!