Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Resident Pharmacist/ Research & Development
* Leading R & D efforts of company from its inception to develop a range of brand of pharmaceutical/Cosmetics products.
* Research, design and evaluate product materials, assemblies and processes.
* Monitor product team metrics and ensure meeting of objectives/goals of product.
* Document all phases of research and development of pharmaceutical products.
* Follows all relevant R&D instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner under close supervision.
* Develop concepts, products and solutions by working with company business units.
* Working to improve and expand company’s product development formulations.
* Research and analyze the products as well as update the products created by the company.
* Ensure constant checks to ascertain the quality standards of the products.
* Evaluate the product offered by the company to ensure its functionality.
* Resolve a problem with an existing product that malfunctions and find a new solution.
* A Bachelor of Pharmacy
* MBA Qualification will be added advantage.
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
* Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
* Advanced computer skills on MS Office and other related packages.
* Leadership skills.
* Creative thinking.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
* Candidate must reside in Onitsha (Anambra State).
* Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!