On 20/Oct/2017 / In Government Jobs
Rivers State Government, under the Rivers State Civil Service Commission, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment as Health Sector Workers in Rivers State Public Service in the capacity below:
Educational and Professional Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications with relevant cognate professional experience in their various field of specialization:
• Basic certification in the various disciplines
• Evidence of current Practice License from the relevant bodies
• Certificate of Discharge or Exemptions from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
• Post Graduate professional qualifications, including fellowships in areas of specialization.
• Applicants should not be more than 50 years of age.
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Health Workers Salary Structure (CONHESS) as applicable in the Rivers State Public Service.
Application Closing Date:
2 November, 2017
Method of Application
Applicants should submit hand written applications and details of Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the following:
• First School Leaving Certificate
• West African School Certificate or Equivalent
• University Degree and other Professional Certificates
• National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or Exemption Certificate
• Local Government Identification Certificate
• Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Applications should be addressed to:
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!