The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Unit: Medical and Health Service
• Candidate applying for the position of Optometrist must possess a Doctor of Optometry Degree (OD) from a recognized University, NYSC Discharge Certificate, Evidence of Registration with (ODORBN) and Current Practicing License.
CONTISS 09 (N1,460,163 - N1,600, 307).
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
• Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
• Post Applied for.
• Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
• State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
• Permanent Home Address.
• Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
• Marital Status.
• Number of Children and their Ages.
• Institutions attended with dates.
• Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
• Work Experience with dates.
• Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
• Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
• Professional accomplishment.
• Service to national and international bodies.
• Extra Curricular Activities.
• Any physical challenge?
• Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate academic/work experience.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
For the attention of "Director of Personnel Affairs"
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their Application and Curriculum Vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: email@example.com
• Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar.
• The reports should be duly marked “Confidential”.
• Only the applications of Candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
FEELING BORED? Read Funny, Weird and Odd Stories, CLICK HERE!!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!