On 11/Oct/2017 / In School Forms on Sale
This is to invite candidates who chose Prosthetics and Orthotics OR Orthopaedic Cast Technology at the Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology (FECOT) as 1st or 2nd choice or have recently changed their institution of choice or FECOT and scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to a post-UTME screening exercise as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 24th October, 2017
Venue: Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology, National Orthopaediv Hospital, Igbobi-Lagos.
Time: 10.00am prompt
Each candidate is expected to make a payment to N2,000 at the college and obtain a receipt to be presented during registration.
In addition, candidates are enjoined to bring along the following:-
1. Two (2) recent passport photographs on a white background
2. Original & Photocopies of credentials
3. JAMB UTME printout and result slip
• Each candidate is required to have a minimum of 5 WASC, NECO, NABTEB crdit passes in Mathematics, English Language, biology, Physics/Chemistry and one other subject at one sitting or six credits at not more than two sittings.
• Awaiting result candidates are not eligible for the screening.
For enquiries, please contact the college on 08080297408, E-mail: email@example.com
AHA - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS IN LAGOS: 9th - 10th November 2017
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS: 9/10 NOV (LAGOS). 24/25 NOV (PORTHARCOURT)
LAGOS:: The 2-Day Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course Holds Saturday 18th - Sunday 19th November 2017
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!