On 11/Oct/2017 / In School Forms on Sale
This is to invite candidates who chose Prosthetics and Orthotics OR Orthopaedic Cast Technology at the Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology (FECOT) as 1st or 2nd choice or have recently changed their institution of choice or FECOT and scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to a post-UTME screening exercise as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 24th October, 2017
Venue: Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology, National Orthopaediv Hospital, Igbobi-Lagos.
Time: 10.00am prompt
Each candidate is expected to make a payment to N2,000 at the college and obtain a receipt to be presented during registration.
In addition, candidates are enjoined to bring along the following:-
1. Two (2) recent passport photographs on a white background
2. Original & Photocopies of credentials
3. JAMB UTME printout and result slip
• Each candidate is required to have a minimum of 5 WASC, NECO, NABTEB crdit passes in Mathematics, English Language, biology, Physics/Chemistry and one other subject at one sitting or six credits at not more than two sittings.
• Awaiting result candidates are not eligible for the screening.
For enquiries, please contact the college on 08080297408, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!