The University of Uyo hereby invites cadidates who made the University their 1st choice in the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for Screening.
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
Day/Date of Exercise Time
DAY 1: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 8.00a.m.
1. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
* Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
VENUE: BARTH EBONG, ANNEX CAMPUS
2. Faculty of Pharmacy
VENUE: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS
DAY 5: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2017 8.00a.m
3. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
* Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
VENUE: CBN/Onyema Ugochukwu Hall, Town Campus
Method of Application:
* Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
* Excluding Bank charges and Admission status checking) via the University porals.
Online Registration and payment instruction:
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(iv) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates' names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exerise with the following items:
(i) Original and photocopies of candidate's academic qualifications (SSCE, O/L, NECO, NABTEB etc).
(ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE Screening Exercise Schedule Slip duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(iii) One (1) copy of 2017 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
(iv) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Closing Date: Friday, September 15, 2017
Mr. Aniediabasi Udofia
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!