On 18/Sep/2017 / In School Jobs
Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit, established on 11th October, 1990 by the Military Governor, Wing Commander Idongesit Okon Nkanga. The Science and Technology oriented College of Education is affiliated to University of Uyo
Position: Pharmacist II
Location: Akwa Ibom
* Candidates for this post should possess B.Pharm Pharmacy and should register with the Pharmacist Registration Board of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date:
27 September, 2017
Method of Application
Applicants should submit Twelve (12) copies of their application, with copies of their credentials and Curriculum Vitae which should provide information on the following:
* Post Applied for
* Date of Birth
* Permanent Contact Address
* Educational Institution Attended with Qualification and Dates
* Work Experience (Post Held, Duration and Salary)
* Names and Address of Three (3) Referees
* Candidates should request their referees to write officially to the Registrar.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Akwa Ibom State College of Education,
Akwa Ibom State.
* Positions of Interest should be clearly indicated on the left hand corner of the Envelop.
* Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!