The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2017/2018 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The dates are outlined below:
1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: SATURDAY, 16th – SATURDAY, 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2017
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, 20th September, 2017
b. Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 5: THURSDAY, 21st September, 2017
DAY 7: SATURDAY, 23rd September, 2017
a. Health Sciences and Technology
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
(a) Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
Faculties /Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
a. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
b. Medicine – Medicine
c. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and end on Friday 15th September, 2017.
* Click on ‘ Create Account’
* Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
* Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
* On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
* Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
* Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
* After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
* Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
* Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
* Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
* Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
* Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Dr. I. H. Isidienu, FCAI
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS 13TH - 14TH OCTOBER 2017 IN PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
LAGOS:: Register for the 2-Day Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course (11th -12th OCTOBER 2017, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th November 2017
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!