On 13/Sep/2017 / In Primary Care
The Practi-Man Adult and Child with Transport Bag has the following features
1. Two simulators in just one product. It includes double function (adult and child) thanks to a switch in the back of the manikin.
2. Like a real nose, it allows correct breathing function. Unlike other similar products, Practi- Man presents a new system to develop the breathing practice in a very realistic way. The manikin nose is connected to the lung by a valve. This valve also has a non air return system, this helps to avoid contagions during training courses with more students at a time. Also, if the nostrils are not closed properly, the lungs won´t get filled and the chest won´t lift.
3. Practi- Man is a light weight simulator, even though it is a two- in- one product. This is especially relevant when the trainer needs to transport more manikins.
4. Practi- Man includes a bag and mat to make the CPR training much easier.
5. Very easy and fast to assembly and disassembly.
6. Practi- Man meets current regulations marked by the 2015 Guidelines.
This product is manufactured under European requirements and is TÜV certified. Practi- Man is already presented all over Europe and the USA, also in many countries like, Korea, Brazil, Japan and mexico which are just a few examples.
- Dimensions of Practi- Man: 61 x 45,7 x 25,4 cm / 24x18x10 in
- Weight: 2,202 KG / 4lb
- 2 years waranty
- 1 Service- Pack, 1 Valve, 1 Face Shield, 2 Sanitizing wipes and a pair of gloves.
- Manual: includes how to assembly/disassembly, using recommendations and cleaning.